I would like to thank my friend Freddy from Media 4 Life Ministries for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I appreciate this very much, and must confess to being a bit surprised. Freddy has a very fine Christian Blog, and I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends and readers who love Jesus Christ. http://media4lifeministries.com/.
Requirements for this elaborate award are: Bring to light the person who nominates you by thanking them for all to see. Post on your site the wonderful Liebster Award stamp. Find 5 of your blogging friends to nominate who have less than 200 followers but deserve to be recognized with Praise! List them so others will find their blogs and read them. Oh and don’t forget to let them know they have been nominated.
Please check out my nominations, visit their blogs and say hello.
While it is always fun to get an award or receive recognition, it’s a much greater pleasure to offer it to others, and the five that I would like to nominate are below. Please give them a visit and a pat on the back!
1. http://pieterstok.com/introduction-travels-from-ur/ Welcome to my eclectic web pages on family, faith, recollections and aspirations. In this jumble of ideas, I invite family and friends to add their thoughts, recollections, ideas and other insights. Just go to the chapters or sub chapters listed above that you may be interested in.
2. http://cathyrocks.wordpress.com/ Cathy Rocks is a charming blog about a Christian woman’s journey through life, family and faith.
3. http://crustybreadblog.com/ A very well written blog full of insight and wisdom for Christian living.
4. http://keltonburgpreacher.wordpress.com/ Another blog that is full of real-life wisdom for Christian living.
5. http://sofarfromheaven.com/about/ This blog is the reflections of a man late in life carrying a brain that’s travelled a seemingly impossible, certainly unlikely, and admittedly sometimes banal journey beginning during WWII and threading through the social experiment that was the last 69 years.
Thanks to all of you for being a blessing to all of your readers, keep up the good work!